We’ve got an absolutely stunning new listing to share with you this week! This beautiful Lincoln Park single family home at 2422 N. Racine has so many wonderful features. Here are a few of the reasons we love it:
- Beautifully renovated vintage single family home.
- Large 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartment on lower level.
- Extremely well-maintained.
- Brand-new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, subway tile back splash and granite countertops with breakfast bar open to large dining room.
- Upstairs three large bedrooms with an additional office space.
- Beautifully renovated marble bath with Grohe fixtures and skylight.
- Beautiful Victorian details throughout including high, decorated plaster ceilings and antique marble fireplace surround.
- Multiple decks and a huge, fully landscaped private back yard with 2-car garage.
- Bright, legal lower-level apartment could rent for $1800/month+ has separate front and rear exit.
- A versatile home in an outstanding location.
- Close to great schools, shopping, restaurants and public transportation.
This gorgeous home is listed at $1,299,000 Is it your dream home? We’d love to show it to you! There will be an open house this Sunday, Oct. 23, from 11am to 1pm. Can’t make it to the open house but still want to see it? Contact us.